Genuine Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000 mAh batteries. This is an amazing cell, extremely low internal resistance similar to the 25R but with a higher capacity of 3 Ah. A great battery for 10-50W per battery devices. As always, we’ve done extensive testing to be sure they’re real so you can be confident you’ve got the real thing, grade A.
Note that these can either be made in Samsung’s South Korea or Malaysia plants. These batteries are equivalent with the same part number and you may receive either one since they are commingled. The Malaysian ones are listed as Samsung SDIEM whereas the Korean ones say Samsung SDI on them.
- Chemistry: INR
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 64.85 ± 0.15 mm (L) x 18.33 ± 0.07mm (D)
- Weight: 48g max
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Internal resistance: ~20 mOhm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Origin: South Korea or Malaysia
Batteries are sold individually
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we’ll make it right.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high-quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery’s specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you’re unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials – ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas – ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller’s behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I am back here for Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Unprotected High-Drain 15A Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) Flat Top Battery. It’s a high capacity, high current cell from Samsung. This is an outstanding cell that abolished my all worries.