The SAMSUNG GENUINE 35E is a superior cell for a low-medium amp, extremely high capacity battery packs, and applications.
The low continuous rating on this battery makes it NOT APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN HIGH DRAIN APPLICATIONS (e-cigs, vaporizers, or similar), but this is an exceptional 3500mAh cell that offers a solid 8A max continuous with 3500mah, and up to 13A manufacturer pulse rating.
When buying from 18650 Canada, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
SAMSUNG 35E 18650 3500MAH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.6mm
- Approximate Length: 65.3mm
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3500mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 3350mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 8A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current (not continuous): 13A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Pink
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we’ll make it right.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery’s specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you’re unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials – ideally, take the battery outside
By purchasing this product, you agree that the seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. The buyer acknowledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by the seller, or any other person on the seller’s behalf. If purchasing for resale, the buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.