The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery is one of the highest-rated capability 18650 batteries on the market today. The accessory to high outflow rate makes the Sanyo NCR 18650GA battery the optimal battery for an electronic device, including hybrid electronic vehicles, aircraft parts, electronic motorcycles, and much more.
The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Battery keeps a full charge of 3.7V, gives 3500mAh of power, and can offer continuous strong performance for each electric device.
This is an authoritative Panasonic NCR18650GA. It is a 3500mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best mid-power, high-capacity batteries we suggest. It fights with the LG MJ1 and is a favorite e-bike and electric vehicle battery choice.
Features Of The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery
- Ultra-High space helps build Li-Ion packs and is use in high-consuming devices
- Works well in electronic vehicles, aircraft electronic equipment, intrinsically safe devices, and much more
- Supported discharge current: 2.5V
Specifications Of The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery
- Battery size: 18650
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Low Voltage: 3.6V
- Rated capability: 3500 mAh
- Standard charging current: 1.675A
- Maximum discharge current: 10A
- Charge operating temperature limit: 50°F to 113°F
- Discharge operating temperature limit: -4°F to 140°F
- Length – 2.57″
- Diameter – 0.72″
- Weight: 48g
- Typical capability: 3450mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: FLAT top
- Maximum dimensions: 30mm x 18.50 mm diameter
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: China or Japan
Lithium-ion 18650 batteries may collapse or heat due to incorrect use. Using these batteries for objects not designed by the company, including outside a battery pack or without a BMS, may produce critical injury and damage.
All rechargeable batteries have integrated risks under any condition. Use discretion with working with li-ion batteries, LiPo, and any rechargeable cells, as they have serious charging points and are known to explode or burn if mistreated.
Customers and users of rechargeable batteries should teach themselves about rechargeable batteries, particularly as to charging, discharging, equipment, and accommodation.
Here Are A Few Tips For 18650 Li-Ion Batteries
- Never fully discharge batteries
- Charge entirely before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge ignored
- Do not store your Li-ion 18650 batteries thoroughly charged for an extensive period.
- If you must save your battery, only store it in a case or specific box in a cool and dry place at approximately.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers
- Do not open to heat
- Do not connect the positive to negative contact without a proper load.
- Never exceed the specifications of the battery.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion 18650 batteries with battery chargers that are not made for these batteries.
- Always charge these batteries on and within a fireproof charger
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging situation untended
- Properly place all battery cells and chargers by local laws and mandates
- If a rechargeable battery heats, hisses, or bulges, quickly restrain the battery from any combustible materials; ideally, take the battery outside