The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery
The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery is one of the highest-rated capability 18650 batteries on the market today. The accessory to high outflow rate makes the Sanyo NCR 18650GA battery the optimal battery for a type of electronic device including hybrid electronic vehicles, aircraft parts, electronic motorcycles, and much more.
The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Battery keeps a full charge of 3.7V, gives 3500mAh of power, and can offer continuous strong performance for each of your electric devices.
This is an authoritative Panasonic NCR18650GA. It is a 3500mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best mid-power, high-capacity batteries we suggest. It fights with the LG MJ1 and is a favorite choice for things like e-bike batteries and electric vehicle batteries.
Features Of The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery
- Ultra-High space helps build Li-Ion packs and use in high consuming devices
- Works well in electronic vehicles, aircraft electronic equipment, intrinsically safe devices, and much more
- Supported discharge current: 2.5V
Specifications Of The Sanyo NCR 18650GA High-Drain Lithium-Ion Flat Top 10A Battery
- Battery size: 18650
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Low Voltage: 3.6V
- Rated capability: 3500 mAh
- Standard charging current: 1.675A
- Maximum discharge current: 10A
- Charge operating temperature limit: 50°F to 113°F
- Discharge operating temperature limit: -4°F to 140°F
- Length – 2.57″
- Diameter – 0.72″
- Weight: 48g
- Typical capability: 3450mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: FLAT top
- Maximum dimensions: 30mm x 18.50 mm diameter
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: China or Japan
Lithium-ion 18650 batteries may collapse or heat due to incorrect use. Using these batteries for objects not designed by the company, including outside a battery pack or without a BMS, may produce critical injury and damage.
All rechargeable batteries have integrated risks under any condition. Use discretion with working with li-ion batteries, LiPo, and any rechargeable cells, as they have serious charging points and are known to explode or burn if mistreated.
A customer and user of rechargeable batteries should teach themselves about rechargeable batteries, particularly as to charging, discharging, equipment, and accommodation.
Here Are A Few Tips For 18650 Li-Ion Batteries
- Never fully discharge batteries
- Charge completely before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge ignored
- Do not store your li-ion 18650 batteries thoroughly charged for an extensive period
- If you must save your battery, only store it in a case or specific box in a cool and dry place at approximately
- Use only high-quality battery chargers
- Do not open to heat
- Do not connect the positive connection to the negative contact without a proper load
- Never exceed the specifications of the battery
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion 18650 batteries with battery chargers that are not made for these batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within a fireproof charger
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging situation untended
- Properly place all battery cells and chargers by local laws and mandates
- If a rechargeable battery heats, hisses, or bulges, quickly restrain the battery from any combustible materials, ideally, take the battery outside